Tuxedo Park is looking for a Part-Time Hall Rentals Manager to assist our General Manager. This dynamic position requires someone with some daytime flexibility and great people skills. Mainly administrative, the position will require approx. 38 hours/month with a starting pay rate of $25/hour, training provided. Are you ready to join our team? Send your resume to Anne at email@example.com today.
We are looking for someone that is friendly, customer service oriented, flexible and enjoys a challenge.
Our hall is a very busy event rental space and programming space.
The Hall Rentals Manager would be responsible for:
- Receiving and replying to all incoming inquiries phone calls and emails (hall rentals and other) on a daily basis
- Hall showings to potential renters
- Rental contracts, damage deposit holdbacks
- Event Management – making suggestions to renters on how to setup the event space, ensuring the rental space is ready for renters when they arrive (appliances are working and on, appropriate furniture is available)
- Emergency contact for all rentals, must be available during daytime, evenings and weekends
- Rental Guideline maintenance (updating our paperwork when required)
- Facility Committee Member
- Prepare Monthly Reports for board
- General hall walkthrough, tidying, improvements
- Coordination with Maintenance and Janitorial services
Working hours are approximately 10 hours a week, with approx 50-70% of that time spent in the hall office meeting renters. Some work can be done remotely.
The ideal candidate would have the following aptitudes:
- Tech saavy – we use the Google suite of applications for bookings, email, documents
- Efficient – we are small organization that requires a very efficient mindset
- Community minded – we are focused on making Tuxedo Park a great place to live